GhostReader allows you to listen while your Mac does the talking in your language of choice.
GhostReader application icon 128x128 Pixels
* Convert documents to audiobooks to listen to on an iPod or iPhone.
* Convert text from news sites and emails to audiobooks to listen to on an iPod or iPhone.
Overcome reading difficulties
* Listen to selected text in any application with word or sentence highlighting.
*Point the cursor at text in Safari, TextEdit, Mail or Pages 2008 to hear the paragraph below the cursor.
* Listen to your own text to proof spelling and composition.
Improve pronunciation of foreign languages
* Listen to text on foreign web sites in an interactive reader window.
* Type foreign text in a new reader window to hear the pronunciation.
* Create personal podcasts by converting your text to audio files or iTunes tracks.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in GhostReader 1.6.5
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.